[Law-envtlcert] Reminder: Environmental Program Lecture Tomorrow!

Maria Ayn Jella Roxas jroxas at law.fsu.edu
Tue Oct 12 10:40:29 EDT 2021

Dear Law Students interested in Environmental, Energy, and Land Use Law,

This is just a reminder to please join us tomorrow, Wednesday, October 13, from 12:30pm - 1:30pm at Room 101 as we welcome Jeff Chanton, an acclaimed climate scientist and 2017-2018 Robert O. Lawson Distinguished Professor. His research has focused largely on climate change, examining the causes of increased methane gas in the atmosphere and changes in our environment that continue that trend. He has also done extensive work on the effects of the 2010 BP oil spill, including research on how methane-derived carbon from the spill entered the food web and how much sank to the ocean floor and mixed with sediment.

You may register here<https://fsu.forms-db.com/view.php?id=1132956> to reserve a boxed lunch. We hope to see you tomorrow!
Please let me know if you have any questions. Good day.

[cid:image002.png at 01D7BF54.61020780]<https://fsu.forms-db.com/view.php?id=1132956>

Jella V. Roxas
Faculty Support - Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson St. Tallahassee, FL 32306
jroxas at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jroxas at law.fsu.edu> | 850-6447275
Follow our FB page: FSU Environmental Law<https://www.facebook.com/FSUEnvironmentalLaw/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D7BF51.66EC5720]
https://vaccine.fsu.edu/