[Law-envtlcert] Food and Agriculture LLM Fellowship Opportunity at VLS

Maria Ayn Jella Roxas jroxas at law.fsu.edu
Thu Mar 11 08:29:11 EST 2021

Dear FSU Environmental Law Certificate Students and Recent Graduates,

The Center for Agriculture and Food Systems (CAFS) is seeking applicants for a two-year Food and Agriculture LLM Fellowship beginning in August 2021. The fellow will receive a tuition waiver for the LLM in Food and Agriculture degree as well as a US$35,000 annual stipend. In addition to pursuing an LLM, the fellow will work part-time in CAFS on cutting-edge law and policy projects related to the food system.

For more details, please check this link: https://www.vermontlaw.edu/academics/centers-and-programs/center-for-agriculture-and-food-systems/people/current-openings
Deadline for applications is May 1.

Sharing some testimonials from previous fellows:

"The Food and Agriculture LLM fellowship is an exceptional dual opportunity to receive a graduate degree and practical work experience at the same time. The program also offers an array of courses, and the fellow is able to tailor their graduate experience to their career aspirations, of course with great guidance from the faculty at CAFS." -Esther Akwii LLM'20, clinical fellow, Harvard Food Law and Policy Clinic; read more about Esther's experience here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.vermontlaw.edu/blog/food-and-agriculture/esther-akwii__;!!PhOWcWs!lz2W7aB0qi4uHbF3u0aZNuWnjPVNSyB9caoZX8DdlDc043kqaNgwB1GZ5Pw8RUc$>.

"My experience at VLS allowed me to hit the ground running at FDA so that I could begin serving the public interest from day one on the job. My fellow students and colleagues were as committed and passionate as I was about the food system and environmental issues, which made for even richer learning."- Carrie Scrufari LLM'16, associate chief counsel, Food and Drug Administration (FDA); read more about Carrie's experience here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.vermontlaw.edu/blog/food-and-agriculture/carrie-scrufari__;!!PhOWcWs!lz2W7aB0qi4uHbF3u0aZNuWnjPVNSyB9caoZX8DdlDc043kqaNgwB1GZbQVqZh0$>.”

Good day!