[Law-envtlcert] Summer and Fall 2021 Sustainability Fellows Applications

Maria Ayn Jella Roxas jroxas at law.fsu.edu
Wed Feb 24 11:49:37 EST 2021

Dear FSU Environmental Law Certificate Students,

Please see the announcement below regarding the FSU Sustainability Fellows Program. The Program provides an opportunity for students of any discipline to participate in furthering efforts on the FSU Campus and in the Tallahassee community. Sustainability Fellows can be selected from any major or field of study. Fellows work in collaboration with campus and community partners to actively engage in research, propose strategies, and identify opportunities for sustainability issues.

If you are interested, please contact Laurelin Haas, Sustainable Campus Academics and Partnerships Coordinator.

For your information.
Good day!

The Sustainability Fellows program is now accepting applications for the Summer and Fall 2021 semesters! This is the first time we've offered summer opportunities for students, and we have a good mix of remote and in-person projects for students both in and out of the Tallahassee area.

We're looking for students from a wide variety of majors, academic levels, and professional backgrounds. Feel free to share this out to your students:

Become a Summer or Fall 2021 Sustainability Fellow today!

FSU Sustainability Fellows are student leaders engaged in real-world sustainability research and problem solving. Fellows gain professional development experience and earn credit towards graduation. All majors and academic levels are welcome to apply!

For Spring 2021, there are over 20 different, hands-on opportunities for students in the fields of Biology, Environmental Science, Business, Communication, Social Work, and more! The application is open from February 15 to March 5, and informational sessions will be held on February 22 and February 25 at 6pm via Zoom. To attend an information session, visit tiny.cc/sf-info<http://tiny.cc/sf-info>.

For more information and to apply, visit: https://sustainablecampus.fsu.edu/sustainability-fellows.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions, and thanks again for your support!

Best,
Laurelin

Laurelin Haas
Sustainable Campus Academics & Partnerships Coordinator
Florida State University
(850) 645-7818
lhaas at fsu.edu<mailto:lhaas at fsu.edu>