[Law-envtlcert] Spring 2021 Distinguished Lecture - Sheila Foster, Feb24

Maria Ayn Jella Roxas jroxas at law.fsu.edu
Thu Feb 4 14:26:03 EST 2021

Dear FSU Environmental Law Certificate Students,

We are excited about the upcoming Spring 2021 Distinguished Environmental Lecture by Sheila Foster<https://fsu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJItceqgrDMuGNFy1q8DphUwdzKYAwyuL-_Q> on Wednesday, February 24, 3:30 PM, and we hope that many of you will join us for that.  We are also hoping to provide a safe and socially distant opportunity for students to gather with others interested in discussing the event, or just to gather in person. We can provide Room 208 for students interested in watching the lecture together, and if there is sufficient interest, we are considering sponsoring a student reception at the Green afterward.

Would you please let us know if you would be interested in viewing the event in Room 208, and in participating in a reception afterward?
Grateful if you can respond by Monday, February 08.

Thank you very much!
Jella Roxas

[cid:image001.png at 01D6FB01.3BC4A350]<https://fsu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJItceqgrDMuGNFy1q8DphUwdzKYAwyuL-_Q>