[Law-envtlcert] Membership - FSU Environmental Law Certificate Student ListServ

Maria Ayn Jella Roxas jroxas at law.fsu.edu
Mon May 11 15:18:40 EDT 2020

Dear FSU Law Environmental Program Students,

On behalf of the Program on Environmental, Energy, & Land Use Law here at FSU, I hope you are safe and well. The FSU Environmental Law Certificate Student ListServ was created to help students connect with peers, receive updates on environmental lectures and events, scholarships and job opportunities, and inquiries for students news. As we prepare to welcome another academic year, we are updating this ListServ to serve you better.

We hope you will stay with us, but should you prefer to opt out of receiving communications from us, please send an email to Jella Roxas (jroxas at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jroxas at law.fsu.edu>) with the words “OPT OUT” on or before August 21, 2020.  If you would like to enroll in one of our environmental alumni lists—for general information, job postings, or Tallahassee events—please respond to me at the same address.

We’re eager to have your participation in the upcoming Academic School Year! Please reach out to us should you have questions or ideas to improve our online groups.

Best regards,

Jella Roxas
Faculty Support - Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson St. Tallahassee, FL 32306
jroxas at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jroxas at law.fsu.edu> | 850-645-8749 | Suite A227