[Law-envtlcert] FW: USDOJ Environment and Natural Resources Division - Opportunities for Law School Students

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Tue Jul 30 21:41:16 EDT 2019

Dear Environmental Certificate students:

See below and attached for a job announcement. This is about the Department of Justice Honors Program, the only entry-level jobs into the Environment and Natural Resources Division.

Shi-Ling Hsu<http://myweb.fsu.edu/shsu/>
D'Alemberte Professor
Florida State University College of Law