[Law-envtlcert] FW: 2019 Fall Extern and 2020 Spring Extern Opportunity

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Tue Jul 2 22:06:41 EDT 2019

Dear Environmental Certificate students:

Below and attached please find an announcement for either a Fall or Spring externship opportunity at the EPA General Counsel's office in Washington DC. There seems to be some inconsistency with respect to the deadline, but I would just try to get an application in as soon as possible. The EPA lawyer making this announcement indicates that he will be following up with a deadline for Spring externships, but I would just start getting your packet together very soon, so you can plan for Spring. You may be able to take a DC externship and fill out your course schedule with online courses.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor and outgoing Associate Dean for Environmental Programs