[Law-envtlcert] FW: [Envlawprofessors - UOregon] Turner Environmental Law Clinic - WE'RE HIRING

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Tue Feb 12 11:15:54 EST 2019

Dear graduating environmental certificate students and recent alum: please below and attached for a clinical opportunity at Emory Law School.

Shi-Ling Hsu<http://myweb.fsu.edu/shsu/>
D'Alemberte Professor and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<https://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/academic-programs/juris-doctor-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law