[Law-envtlcert] FW: Attorney Opening at the Florida Public Service Commission

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Tue Apr 16 16:45:39 EDT 2019

Dear Environmental Certificate students:

Please see attached and below for information about a job at the PSC.

Shi-Ling Hsu<http://myweb.fsu.edu/shsu/>
D'Alemberte Professor and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<https://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/academic-programs/juris-doctor-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law