[Law-envtlcert] FW: ABA Water Resource Committee's Student Writing Competition -- DEADLINE May 31, 2019

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Tue Apr 9 08:04:12 EDT 2019

Dear Environmental Certificate students:

Please see below and attached for information about the ABA Water Resource student writing competition.

Shi-Ling Hsu<http://myweb.fsu.edu/shsu/>
D’Alemberte Professor and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<https://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/academic-programs/juris-doctor-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law