[Law-envtlcert] FW: Checking in on FSU Law Coast Guard JAG event scheduled for September 17th

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Wed Sep 12 21:04:41 EDT 2018

Dear Environmental Certificate students:

See below and attached for announcements for potential internships and other employment. The Coast Guard does a lot of ocean and coastal law work, and has offices in some good locations. Someone from CGJAG, an alum, will be here Monday at Career Services.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs
Florida State University College of Law