[Law-envtlcert] On Campus Interviews -- first round of employer Deadlines approaching
shsu at law.fsu.edu
Wed Jul 18 17:02:00 EDT 2018
Dear Certificate students:
The deadlines for the initial employers coming for the FSU Law Fall On Campus Interview Program, (OCI), are starting this coming Saturday, July 21st. The Career Services Office reports a somewhat low number of applications from rising 2Ls.
There are several law firms with environmental law and land use practices participating in OCI , including Hopping Green here in Tallahassee. Also coming to campus early are Earthjustice and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection. The Army Corps of Engineers is also coming to campus after Labor Day. These are great jobs!! Career Services is puzzled that signup has not been more robust.
Here are some reminders that Career Services would like to share with you:
* Many of the firms come in August (starting August 6) and the application deadlines start this Saturday.
* They can apply for OCI's even if they are not going to be back in Tallahassee by the 6th - there are many employers coming well into August and September - but APPLY NOW!
* They are hiring for 2L Internships for next summer (summer of 2019).
* Applying is really easy.
* Read the descriptions carefully to see all the details.
* You can apply even if you don't fit squarely into the listed "required" criteria.
* There is a great OCI Handbook with all the information they need in the Document Library in Symplicity.
* If you miss the deadlines you can't apply later.
* For any questions: call or email the Career Services Office: 850-644-4495 or careerservices at law.fsu.edu<mailto:careerservices at law.fsu.edu>
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street, Tallahassee, FL 32306-1601 // tel: 850-644-0726
ssrn: http://papers.ssrn.com/author_id=182577 // website: http://myweb.fsu.edu/shsu/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Law-envtlcert