[Law-envtlcert] RSVP - Environmental Externships Luncheon

Jennifer Walsh jwalsh at law.fsu.edu
Fri Jan 26 16:08:33 EST 2018

Good afternoon Environmental Certificate Students,

We invite students interested in learning about externship and volunteer opportunities in Environmental and Land Use law to attend the Environmental Externships Luncheon on Tuesday, February 6, from 12:30-1:30 in R103 (Rotunda). We are inviting the following agencies and many more to join us for lunch and share about their office and program offerings:

*         Earthjustice

*         Florida Department of Environmental Protection

*         Florida Division of Administrative Hearings

*         Leon County Attorney's Office

*         Save the Manatees

*         The Nature Conservancy

Professional attire is requested. There are limited seats available on a first-come, first-served basis. RSVP here by Wednesday, January 31: http://forms.law.fsu.edu/view.php?id=441772

Jennifer Walsh
Faculty Support | Environmental Program Associate
Florida State University College of Law
425 W. Jefferson St., Tallahassee, FL 32306 | Suite A227
T: 850-645-8749 | F: 850-644-7282 | jwalsh at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jwalsh at law.fsu.edu>