[Law-envtlcert] Environmental Certificate Event this Wednesday

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Mon Jan 22 10:39:59 EST 2018

Dear FSU law students:
Some of you may have heard about a national monument in Southern Utah that the Trump Administration is planning to reduce in size. The Bear Ears National Monument, established by President Obama in 2016, is proposed to shrink by about 85% from 1.3 million acres to about 200,000. One of the law professors that has had a hand in challenging this action, Justin Pidot from the University of Denver, will be with us this Wednesday, January 24, at 12:30 pm, in Room 310, to talk about his work, as well as his experience as Deputy Solicitor for Land Resources at the U.S. Department of the Interior. Lunch will be provided. For non-environmental-certificate students, we would appreciate your RSVPing to Jennifer Walsh (above) so we know how much food to order. [cid:image003.jpg at 01D3936D.59198780]

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>