[Law-envtlcert] Annual Environmental Student Colloquium

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Thu Feb 8 15:59:25 EST 2018

Dear environmental certificate students:

Every year, the FSU College of Law Program in Environmental, Energy and Land Use Law holds its Spring Colloquium for student papers. This is an opportunity for students to be recognized for their research and writing achievements, for them to give a short presentation of their work in front of a friendly audience of faculty and fellow students, and to get feedback on their hard work. Any JD or LLM students who have completed a paper or will complete a paper at the end of the Spring term are eligible to submit a paper. These papers can be law journal notes, ULWR seminar papers, independent study projects, or any written product drawing on independent research by the student. (Guidance by faculty members is ok.)  Students with a draft that will be completed at the end of the Spring term are welcome to submit their works-in-progress.

This year's colloquium will take place on Wednesday, April 4, at 3:15 pm in Room A221. A reception in the Advocacy Student Lounge will follow, which will double as a reception for members of the Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law.

If you are interested in participating in this great event, please submit your paper to Jennifer Walsh (jwalsh at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jwalsh at law.fsu.edu>) by Monday, March 19, and make sure it is electronically stamped by 11:59 pm. We will let you know of our decision by Monday, March 26.
If you have any questions, please let me know, and I will be happy to answer them.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street, Tallahassee, FL 32306-1601  //  tel: 850-644-0726
ssrn: http://papers.ssrn.com/author_id=182577  //  website: http://myweb.fsu.edu/shsu/