[Law-envtlcert] FW: Job Opportunity - Recent Grads

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Mon Dec 10 14:08:50 EST 2018

Dear FSU Environmental Law alum and Certificate students:

Please see below for a job announcement, from one of our recent alum, Jessica Gow (née Farrell). They are looking for recent grads or a December 2018 grad.

D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law