[Law-envtlcert] Urban and Regional Planning course on the Apalachicola-CF Basin

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Fri Dec 7 16:05:02 EST 2018

Dear Environmental Certificate students and/or ELS members:

A course is being offered in the FSU Department of Urban and Regional Planning this Spring, which may be of interest to some of you. It centers upon the Apalachicola-Chattahoochee-Flint Rivers Basin, and the water dispute that has raged for decades between Florida and Georgia. I attach the course description. If you are interested in cross-enrolling, the Course number is URP 5405.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D’Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street, Tallahassee, FL 32306-1601  //  tel: 850-644-0726