[Law-envtlcert] FW: Resume Collect [#150]

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Tue Aug 7 12:15:52 EDT 2018

Dear Environmental Certificate students:

See below for an announcement  for paid internships at the Sierra Club Environmental Law Program. It should be posted on Simplicity, Job posting #16349.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D’Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law