[Law-envtlcert] Environmental Law course

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Fri Aug 3 10:42:37 EDT 2018

Dear Certificate students:

As you know Professor Markell's Environmental Law course has been cancelled for this Fall. It will be offered in the Spring. For those of you who wish to take the course this Fall, we have recruited two of our best alum to co-teach the course. You should be receiving formal word soon announcing the availability of the course. It is expected that it will meet Tuesday and Wednesday evenings starting at 5:15 pm.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street, Tallahassee, FL 32306-1601  //  tel: 850-644-0726
ssrn: http://papers.ssrn.com/author_id=182577  //  website: http://myweb.fsu.edu/shsu/