[Law-envtlcert] FW: Food Law and Policy Career Guide

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Sat Oct 28 15:11:27 EDT 2017

Dear FSU Environmental Law alum and Environmental Certificate students:

Please see below for a job resource, if you are interested in food or agricultural law, broadly defined.

D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law