[Law-envtlcert] FW: [Envlawprofessors - UOregon] ELI annual student writing competition

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Sat Oct 21 08:06:16 EDT 2017

Environmental Certificate folks:

See below and attached for a contest announcement. The deadline is April 9 next Spring, but you can start planning and thinking ahead, and discussing with your professors. An FSU law student won this contest 4 years ago. Winning includes a cash prize plus publication in the Environmental Law Reporter.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D’Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street