[Law-envtlcert] Student Environmental Colloquium!

Hsu, Shi-Ling shsu at law.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 29 08:04:33 EDT 2017

Folks:

Our last Certificate enrichment event of the year, the Student Environmental Colloquium, is next Wednesday, April 5, at 3:15 pm in Room A221 (in the Advocacy Center). This is our great annual event for students to present their work in front of a friendly audience of fellow students, faculty, and practitioners. This year's event - and the reception that follows -- is being sponsored by the law firm of Hopping, Green and Sams, a longtime Tallahassee and Florida fixture, and friend of FSU Law's Environmental, Energy, and Land Use program.

Please consider attending, as this is always a fun way to support your fellow students and mingle with faculty and attorneys. A reception follows the presentations. A list of students and presentation topics are in the attached flyer.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street