[Law-envtlcert] FW: SEAFWA Legal Writing Contest

Hsu, Shi-Ling shsu at law.fsu.edu
Fri Mar 24 11:31:45 EDT 2017

Certificate folks:

I know, I'm giving you all a lot of announcements for student writing competitions. But this one looks like an unusually good opportunity - the writer of this email says "Normally, we do not have many students who submit papers and as we are running behind this year it is likely that will happen again." So if we take her at her word, your chances are good! That rings true, because I have never heard of this writing competition before. And this would involve a travel stipend to attend this annual conference in Louisville.

So if you have a wildlife conservation paper that is about ready to go, consider submitting for this conference.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street