[Law-envtlcert] Time Keepers Needed - Friday, March 24

Walsh, Jennifer jwalsh at law.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 15 15:01:53 EDT 2017

Dear certificate students,

As you may know next Friday, March 24, we will be hosting the Municipal Utilities and Cooperatives: Transitioning to a Lower-Carbon Future Conference. We are looking for volunteers to be time keepers during the 4 different panels throughout the day. Please see attached for the conference program which will outline the schedule in more detail.

If you are interested in being a time keeper, please email me at jwalsh at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jwalsh at law.fsu.edu> and let me know which time(s) you can volunteer. Thank you!

Best,

Jennifer Walsh
Faculty Support | Environmental Program Associate
Florida State University College of Law
425 W. Jefferson St., Tallahassee, FL 32306 | Suite A227
T: 850-645-8749 | F: 850-644-7282 | jwalsh at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jwalsh at law.fsu.edu>