[Law-envtlcert] FW: LLM & SJD Student Scholarship Deadline March 15 - Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation

Hsu, Shi-Ling shsu at law.fsu.edu
Fri Mar 3 15:03:59 EST 2017

Earlier this week, I sent out a message indicating that the deadline for Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation scholarships had passed. I was either mistaken, or had outdated information, because you still have until March 15 to apply. See below.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law