[Law-envtlcert] FW: Finally--a description of Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation student opportunities

Hsu, Shi-Ling shsu at law.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 1 19:29:50 EST 2017

Folks:

See below for information about the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation. The deadline for scholarships has passed, but you can still apply for funding to travel to RMMLF conferences, which are a great learning and networking experience.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1601
tel: 850-644-0726
website: http://myweb.fsu.edu/shsu/

Florida State University College of Law is a constituent law school member of the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation (RMMLF). RMMLF offers numerous educational conferences and institutes attended by attorneys, industry professionals, law professors, and students interested in the legal fields of natural resources, oil and gas, mining, public lands, water, and environmental and international law. As a constituent law school, all of our students-including LL.M. students-are qualified to apply for tuition scholarships<https://www.rmmlf.org/professors-and-students/scholarships> provided by the foundation. We also have at least $3,000 available in annual funding to send our students to RMMLF conferences and institutes<https://www.rmmlf.org/conferences>, which are held in the United States and internationally; this money covers student conference registration and travel expenses.