[Law-envtlcert] FW: 2017 Food Law Student Leadership Summit

Hsu, Shi-Ling shsu at law.fsu.edu
Fri Jun 16 12:54:13 EDT 2017

Certificate folks:

Please see the below and attached announcements for a student food law conference in November, with some travel funding.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street