[Law-envtlcert] Recent Achievements

Walsh, Jennifer jwalsh at law.fsu.edu
Wed Jun 14 09:27:48 EDT 2017

Dear Environmental Students and Alumni,

We prepare columns for the State of Florida Bar Environmental and Land Use Law Section Newsletter and the State of Florida Administrative Newsletter four times each year. In each column we update members of the Section about upcoming activities at the College of Law. We also feature the accomplishments of our students and alumni. Please let me know if you have received any awards or other recognition recently that you would like us to consider including in an upcoming column by Wednesday, July 5th. We welcome notices about changes of positions and new responsibilities as well.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Thank you!

Jennifer Walsh
Faculty Support | Environmental Program Associate
Florida State University College of Law
425 W. Jefferson St., Tallahassee, FL 32306 | Suite A227
T: 850-645-8749 | F: 850-644-7282 | jwalsh at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jwalsh at law.fsu.edu>