[Law-envtlcert] FW: USDOJ Environment and Natural Resources Division - Opportunities for Law School Students

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Mon Jul 31 19:15:17 EDT 2017

Environmental Certificate folks:

See below and attached for job announcements with the US Department of Justice, Environment and Natural Resources Division. These are among the most coveted environmental and natural resource jobs available. Just two things to orient you: the Honors Program is the primary way of getting an entry-level job in DOJ ENRD. The application process opened today, and closes September 5 for a 2018 start date. The other possibility is what they call an "internship," and what we would work at to characterize as an "externship," for which you can receive credit under the guidance of Prof. Gertz. Those are unpaid. Note that these are in 6 different desirable cities - Boston, DC, San Francisco, Sacramento, Seattle and Denver - but you could take them and fill out your schedule with online courses at FSU. So it's quite do-able.

Professor Markell has worked for DOJ ENRD, and is a resource, should you be interested in these opportunities.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street