[Law-envtlcert] FW: Another Opening at Earthjustice

Hsu, Shi-Ling shsu at law.fsu.edu
Tue Feb 28 12:52:06 EST 2017

Folks:

See below for a job announcement.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1601
tel: 850-644-0726
website: http://myweb.fsu.edu/shsu/

From: Deborah Goldberg [mailto:dgoldberg at earthjustice.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:54 AM
To: Deborah Goldberg
Subject: Another Opening at Earthjustice

Hi, everyone. I sent you an announcement earlier this month for an entry-level attorney focusing on clean energy and climate issues.  We now have a SECOND entry-level attorney position-this time for a generalist who will work on the full array of issues addressed by the New York office.  The announcement for both is attached.

We are very eager to attract a diverse pool of candidates, so please let your colleagues and students know that background in environmental law is NOT a prerequisite for consideration.  We are eager to attract students who have a track record working with under-served communities or have devoted time to any of a wide range of public interest issues, including racial justice, immigration, and indigent defense.  We do, of course, expect a commitment to Earthjustice's mission, which includes defending a healthy environment for ALL people.  For more about Earthjustice's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, potential candidates can visit: http://earthjustice.org/about/diversity-statement.

Thanks for your help spreading the word,
Deborah

Deborah Goldberg
Managing Attorney
Earthjustice Northeast Office
48 Wall Street, 19th Floor
New York, NY  10005
T: 212.845.7377
F: 212.918.1556
earthjustice.org<http://www.earthjustice.org/>

The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and
delete the message and any attachments.