[Law-envtlcert] enrichment speaker Wednesday, Feb 15

Hsu, Shi-Ling shsu at law.fsu.edu
Fri Feb 10 13:20:18 EST 2017

Folks:

Next Wednesday, February 15, at 12:30 pm, in room A106 of the the Advocacy Center, we will be hosting a distinguished alum, Robert Scheffel  Wright, a partner in the firm of Gardner, Bist, Bowden, Bush, Dee, LaVia & Wright here in Tallahassee. "Schef," as he likes to call himself, is one of Florida's leading energy lawyers, representing a variety of consumer and local government clients. Please see the attached for more information about Schef.

Lunch will be served, but please RSVP to Jennifer Walsh, if you will be attending, so we can order the right number of sandwiches! Let her know if you have dietary restrictions, also.

Hope to see you there,

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law