[Law-envtlcert] Seminar in Climate Change

Shi-Ling Hsu shsu at law.fsu.edu
Wed Dec 20 18:34:17 EST 2017

Dear Certificate students,

It came to my attention relatively recently, that my Spring 2018 seminar was listed as "Change Seminar." While I am always open to change, I am not prepared to hold a seminar on the generic topic of change. With the approval of the Associate Dean, I will therefore be teaching a Seminar on Climate Change, Mondays 1:10-3:05. We will be covering the law, policy, science, economics, and psychology of climate change. 3 credits, ULRW credit, should be fun.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street, Tallahassee, FL 32306-1601  //  tel: 850-644-0726
ssrn: http://papers.ssrn.com/author_id=182577  //  website: http://myweb.fsu.edu/shsu/