[Law-envtlcert] Environmental Externships Luncheon

Jennifer Walsh jwalsh at law.fsu.edu
Wed Aug 30 09:24:26 EDT 2017

Good morning Environmental Certificate Students,

We invite students interested in learning about externship and volunteer opportunities in Environmental and Land Use law to attend the Environmental Externships Luncheon on Wednesday, September 13th from 12:30-1:30 in R103. We are inviting the following agencies and many more to join us for lunch and share about their office and program offerings:

*         Earthjustice

*         Florida Department of Environmental Protection

*         Florida Division of Administrative Hearings

*         Leon County Attorney's Office

*         Save the Manatees

*         The Nature Conservancy

Professional attire is requested. There are limited seats available on a first come, first served basis. RSVP here: http://forms.law.fsu.edu/view.php?id=382491

Jennifer Walsh
Faculty Support | Environmental Program Associate
Florida State University College of Law
425 W. Jefferson St., Tallahassee, FL 32306 | Suite A227
T: 850-645-8749 | F: 850-644-7282 | jwalsh at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jwalsh at law.fsu.edu>