[Law-envtlcert] FW: [Envlawprofessors - UOregon] National Energy and Sustainability Moot Court Competition

Hsu, Shi-Ling shsu at law.fsu.edu
Wed Oct 26 07:29:53 EDT 2016

Folks:

Below is an announcement for the Energy Law Moot Court Competition in Morgantown. WV, should anyone be interested.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street