[Law-envtlcert] Distinguished Lecture

Hsu, Shi-Ling shsu at law.fsu.edu
Wed Oct 12 15:53:23 EDT 2016

Dear FSU students and alum:

Next Wednesday, October 19, we will be hosting our Fall Distinguished Lecturer, Robert Percival<http://www.law.umaryland.edu/faculty/profiles/faculty.html?facultynum=091>, the Robert F. Stanton Professor at the Carey School of Law at the University of Maryland. His lecture, "The Greening of the Global Judiciary," will begin at 3:30 pm in Room 310 of the main law school building. All are welcome to attend. For those of you out of town who would still like to view the lecture, you can watch it live or recorded by clicking here<http://mediasite.capd.fsu.edu/Mediasite/Play/7cf2a1ef5bc64da3ab96a0a7b51a21881d>.

Best Regards,

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law