[Law-envtlcert] Recent Achievements

Darinzo, Jessica JDarinzo at law.fsu.edu
Tue May 31 15:23:09 EDT 2016

Dear Environmental Students,

Greetings from the College of Law!   We hope your summer is going well.

As some of you know, the College of Law contributes a column to each issue of the State of Florida Bar Environmental and Land Use Law Section (ELULS) Newsletter.  We do the same for the Administrative Law Section Newsletter.   One of our goals in the columns is to feature accomplishments of our students.  Please let me know by July 8 if you have received any recent awards or other recognition, or have other updates, which you would like us to include in our next column.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me.

Thanks!

Jessica Darinzo | Faculty Support Assistant
Florida State University | College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street, Rm R201 | Tallahassee, FL 32306-1601
T: (850) 644-7276 | E: jdarinzo at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jdarinzo at law.fsu.edu>  | W: www.law.fsu.edu<http://www.law.fsu.edu/>