[Law-envtlcert] Stearns Weaver Miller Clerking Opportunities

Markell, Dave DMarkell at law.fsu.edu
Tue May 31 10:11:03 EDT 2016

Dear Environmental Certificate students,

I anticipate that these will be excellent opportunities for students interested in environmental and/or land use law.  If you may be interested, I encourage you to submit your resume to our Director of Placement, Ro Catalano, by the end of the day today.  We just learned about these opportunities late last week and wanted to let you know about them right away.

Thanks very much.
Dave Markell

David L. Markell | Steven M. Goldstein Professor
Florida State University | College of law
425 W. Jefferson Street | Tallahassee, FL 32306-1601