[Law-envtlcert] Distinguished Lecture, Wednesday, March 23

Hsu, Shi-Ling shsu at law.fsu.edu
Sun Mar 20 11:55:11 EDT 2016

Dear FSU Environmental Certificate and LLM students,

This week, we are thrilled to be hosting our Spring Distinguished Lecturer, Carol Rose, the Gordon Bradford Tweedy Professor of Law at Yale Law School, who will be delivering her talk on "Commons, Cognition and Climate Change." I have attached a flyer, but it will be in Room 310 Roberts, at 3:00 pm, on Wednesday March 23, if you are interested in attending. This is an enrichment event. To earn the Environmental Certificate, you are required to attend a certain number of these.

Best regards,

Shi-Ling Hsu
John W. Larson Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law/events/fall-2015-environmental-forum>