[Law-envtlcert] FW: 2nd Food Law Student Leadership Summit this fall!

Hsu, Shi-Ling shsu at law.fsu.edu
Tue Jun 21 16:24:33 EDT 2016

Folks -

This was a great experience last year for Sarah Logan Beasley, a conference for students interested in food and agriculture. Lodging and meals are covered, and transportation scholarships are available, and I suspect the earlier you apply, the better chance you have of getting one of those.

And let me know if you apply, so I can put in a good word for you.

Shi-Ling Hsu
D'Alemberte Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street