[Law-envtlcert] REMINDER: April 4th deadline for Constitutional Environmental Law Writing Competition

Hatcher, Lindsey LHatcher at law.fsu.edu
Fri Jan 22 07:20:43 EST 2016

Dear Environmental Students,

Please see the message below about the 2015-2016 Beveridge & Diamond Constitutional Environmental Law Writing Competition.

Have a good weekend!

Lindsey Hatcher
Faculty Support Assistant / Environmental Program Associate
Florida State University College of Law
425 W. Jefferson Street | Suite A227 | Tallahassee, FL  32306-1601
T: (850) 645-8749 | F: (850) 644-7282

Dear Law School Colleague,

The deadline for the 2015-2016 Beveridge & Diamond<http://www.bdlaw.com/> Constitutional Environmental Law Writing Competition is fast approaching! Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm ET on Monday, April 4, 2016.
[http://www.bdlaw.com/i/home-flash-alt2.jpg]<http://www.bdlaw.com/>

Environmental and Natural Resources Law, Attorneys ...<http://www.bdlaw.com/>
www.bdlaw.com<http://www.bdlaw.com>
Beveridge & Diamond's 100 lawyers in seven U.S. offices focus on environmental and natural resource law, litigation and alternative dispute resolution. We help ...

Students should email entries (and any questions) to Talia Fox at fox at eli.org<mailto:fox at eli.org>.

Organized by the Environmental Law Institute<http://www.eli.org/> (ELI) and the National Association of Environmental Law Societies (NAELS), this annual competition invites law students from across the country to submit papers exploring current issues of constitutional environmental law. The winner will receive a $2000 cash prize, an offer of publication in ELI's flagship journal, the Environmental Law Reporter<http://www.elr.info/welcome.cfm?CFID=4478913&CFTOKEN=24214019> (ELR), and a one-year individual membership to ELI.

An updated copy of the 2015-16 competition notice is attached. For more information about the competition and past winners, please visit our website<http://www.eli.org/environmental-governance/2014-2015-beveridge-diamond-constitutional-environmental-law-writing-competition>. We look forward to receiving submissions from your law school!

Best regards,

Talia Fox

Research Associate

Environmental Law Institute | http://www.eli.org
1730 M Street, NW, Suite 700 | Washington, DC 20036

fox at eli.org<mailto:fox at eli.org> | P: (202) 939-3241 | F: (202) 939-3868