[Law-envtlcert] 3rd annual FSU environmental student colloquium

Hsu, Shi-Ling shsu at law.fsu.edu
Mon Feb 29 10:51:06 EST 2016

I forgot to change the header on my last email about this event – so here it is again, in case you deleted it or were confused.

Shi-Ling Hsu
John W. Larson Professor of Law and
    Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law/events/fall-2015-environmental-forum>
Florida State University College of Law