[Law-envtlcert] Informational Meeting

Hatcher, Lindsey LHatcher at law.fsu.edu
Wed Sep 16 13:56:14 EDT 2015

Sent on behalf of Shi-Ling Hsu, John W. Larson Professor of Law and Associate Dean of Environmental Programs:

Dear Certificate students:

I am going to try and get some of the speakers from the October 21 Energy Forum to come to the law school one or two hours earlier to talk to students one-on-one or in a small group, to have an informal conversation about job-hunting. It won't be an interview, but it will be formal enough that we would be looking for some students and recent grads to be on their best professional behavior (and attire). It would be informal enough that you could ask candid questions about hiring patterns, how this person got to where he (all of the three speakers are male) got to where he was, etc.

Please let me know if you would like to be included in this event, if it happens. If we can recruit some of these speakers, it would likely be some time between 1:30 and 3:30 that afternoon. We will let you know.

Shi-Ling Hsu
John W. Larson Professor of Law and
    Associate Dean for Environmental Programs
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson St.
Tallahassee, FL 32306
850-644-0726