[Law-envtlcert] ENRLC Fellowship Announcement

Hatcher, Lindsey LHatcher at law.fsu.edu
Thu Oct 1 16:13:09 EDT 2015

Sent on behalf of Shi-Ling Hsu, John W. Larson Professor of Law and Associate Dean of Environmental Programs:

Dear Environmental Certificate and LL.M. Students,

Please see the fellowship opportunity below.

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to pass on this fellowship opportunity in case you know of a well-qualified student or recent graduate.  ENRLC does wonderful work, including advising Vermont on its GMO labeling law and subsequent appeal.  And, my colleague and collaborator, Prof David Mears is recently returning from a political appointment directing conservation in the State and as such has worked at the crossroads of agriculture and the environment.

Kind regards,
Laurie

Laurie Ristino
Associate Professor of Law
Director, Center for Agriculture and Food Systems<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.vermontlaw.edu_cafs&d=BQMFAg&c=JL-fUnQvtjNLb7dA39cQUcqmjBVITE8MbOdX7Lx6ge8&r=96Aiy-TtMItRaZuDlBeP_ojT1BAquIKd1rm8Ep3hSis&m=-1w-QYYzee0XX2ryVJwcx75HhxALCliSmt5jIs8NiKw&s=Qgz7WKd8XG5FlHFeDUJcaRF5DsEJGd3yLqYqrEGLxYU&e=>
Vermont Law School
802.831.1230

View my research on my SSRN Author page<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ssrn.com_author-3D1533413&d=BQMFAg&c=JL-fUnQvtjNLb7dA39cQUcqmjBVITE8MbOdX7Lx6ge8&r=96Aiy-TtMItRaZuDlBeP_ojT1BAquIKd1rm8Ep3hSis&m=-1w-QYYzee0XX2ryVJwcx75HhxALCliSmt5jIs8NiKw&s=CgNHVJNc6O5ILUSwxXnJCUQG41kPmHouU0Wo3Dnffbg&e=>.