[Law-envtlcert] ABA SEER ADR Committee: 2016 Law Student Writing Competition

Hatcher, Lindsey LHatcher at law.fsu.edu
Mon Nov 23 07:33:22 EST 2015

Dear Environmental Students,

Please see the email below about the ABA SEER ADR Committee 2016 Law Student Writing Competition.

Lindsey Hatcher
Faculty Support Assistant / Environmental Program Associate
Florida State University College of Law
425 W. Jefferson Street | Suite A227 | Tallahassee, FL  32306-1601
T: (850) 645-8749 | F: (850) 644-7282

Law Student Writing Competition: ADR and Environment, Energy, and Resources

The ADR Committee of the ABA’s Section of Environment, Energy and Resources is hosting a Law Student Writing Competition again for 2016.

We are seeking the best essays discussing any aspect of dispute resolution or dispute prevention practice, theory or research related to environmental, energy, or natural resource conflicts, including critiquing or analyzing the dispute resolution process used in a particular case. Submissions may advocate a position, educate the reader, or analyze one or more cases.

First prize is $1,000, second prize is $750, and third prize is $500.  Winners’ essays will be publicized and published on our website and in our newsletter.

Submission Deadline: Friday, April 1, 2016

The full rules and submission requirements are available at this link: ADR Topic- Writing Competition Rules<http://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/administrative/environment_energy_resources/writing_competitions/gen-00795_rules_2016_alternative_dispute_resolution_writing_competition.pdf>.

Mark Holland
Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
9191 Sheridan Blvd. Suite 203
Westminster, CO 80031 USA