[Law-envtlcert] Vermont Journal of Environmental Law's Writing Competition

Hatcher, Lindsey LHatcher at law.fsu.edu
Mon Nov 2 07:29:17 EST 2015

Good morning Environmental Students,

Please see the email below about the Vermont Journal of Environmental Law's Writing Competition.

Lindsey Hatcher
Faculty Support Assistant / Environmental Program Associate
Florida State University College of Law
425 W. Jefferson Street | Suite A227 | Tallahassee, FL  32306-1601
T: (850) 645-8749 | F: (850) 644-7282

Greetings,

I am Joseph Simpson, the Editor-in-Chief of the Vermont Journal of Environmental Law, and I am writing to let you know about our annual White River Environmental Law Writing Competition. The Competition <http://vjel.vermontlaw.edu/writing-competition/> is open to all J.D. and LL.M. students from all ABA-accredited law schools. Last year's winner was from Texas A&M University School of Law and we also published entrants from Yale Law School and Lewis and Clark Law School.

I am requesting that you share the attached information with any potentially interested students, either directly or through student groups. Also, feel free to reproduce and post the attached flier if you think that will help garner interest. The deadline for the Competition is Wednesday, December 9th at 5:00 p.m. EST. I look forward to reading entries from your school!

Sincerely,

Joseph Simpson
Editor-in-Chief, Vol. 17
Vermont Journal of Environmental Law<http://vjel.vermontlaw.edu/>