[Law-envtlcert] Reminder re ABA Energy Law Student Writing Competition--May 18 deadline

Pickern, Lindsey LHatcher at law.fsu.edu
Tue May 5 07:48:06 EDT 2015

Sent on behalf of Professor David Markell, Steven M. Goldstein Professor and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs:

Hi, everyone, I hope your academic year is wrapping up nicely.

Before your students head out for the summer, please encourage them to edit down or adapt a short paper from one of your classes to possibly win up to $1,000 from the ABA Energy Law Student Writing Competition. Entries are due on Monday, May 18, to Cristina.Vautier at americanbar.org<mailto:Cristina.Vautier at americanbar.org>  with the subject line "Law Student Writing Competition: Energy Law."  Attached is a flyer about the contes, and the ABA link is:
http://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/administrative/environment_energy_resources/writing_competitions/gen-00592_%202015_seer_law_student_writing_competition_rules-energy_law.authcheckdam.pdf

The judging is anonymous, and we can avoid having anyone judge his or her own students. So if you are interested in helping out as a competition judge, please send your name to Nadia Luhr at nadialuhr at gmail.com<mailto:nadialuhr at gmail.com>

Have a wonderful summer!

Warm regards,

K.K. DuVivier

Professor of Law

Ricketson Law Building

University of Denver Sturm College of Law

2255 East Evans Avenue, Room 330N

Denver, CO  80208-0640

Office phone:303-871-6281<tel:303-871-6281>

email: kkduvivier at law.du.edu<mailto:kkduvivier at law.du.edu>

Access some of my articles at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/author=725005

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D04CF3.524A4F70]