[Law-envtlcert] Recent Achievements

Pickern, Lindsey LHatcher at law.fsu.edu
Wed Jun 24 10:48:01 EDT 2015

Good morning,

We prepare a column for the State Bar Environmental and Land Use Law Section Newsletter and the Administrative Law Section Newsletter each quarter in which we update the Bar on developments at the College of Law. We make a point of highlighting the accomplishments of our students and our alumni. If you've had success or received any awards or achievements that you would like us to feature, please let me know.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me.

Thanks!

Lindsey Hatcher
Environmental Program Associate
Florida State University College of Law