[Law-envtlcert] Law to the People Bar Scholarship

Pickern, Lindsey LHatcher at law.fsu.edu
Fri Jan 23 13:36:42 EST 2015

Law to the People is offering a scholarship to students taking the Florida Bar exam this summer. The scholarship will pay for bar-related expenses, such as the bar application fee, bar prep courses, etc. The "I Serve" Award is designed for the graduating law student who has demonstrated a commitment to service to the community. Law to the People recognizes that there are often expenses that are unexpected and may not be covered by traditional law school scholarships. The "I Serve" Award is designed to help fill those gaps and reward the students of today who will be the servant attorneys of tomorrow. The candidates must submit a video detailing how they will use their law degree to serve the community. The videos must be submitted via their website at www.lawtothepeople.com<http://www.lawtothepeople.com> on or before February 8, 2015. All of the details are on their website.

Lindsey Hatcher
Faculty Support Assistant/Environmental Program Associate
Florida State University College of Law
425 W. Jefferson St., Suite A227
Tallahassee, FL  32306-1601
Phone: (850) 645-8749