[Law-envtlcert] FW: Reminder: First Environmental Certificate event is this Thursday at 12:30 in Room 210 and will feature Kelly Samek of the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission

Markell, Dave DMarkell at law.fsu.edu
Thu Jan 22 09:25:15 EST 2015

Dear Environmental Certificate and Environmental LL.M. students,

Reminder and new location: our first Enrichment activity of the spring semester is this Thursday, from 12:30-1:30 p.m. in 210.  Our guest speaker is Kelly Samek, one of our Environmental LL.M. graduates who is currently serving as President of the State of Florida Bar's Environmental Law and Land Use Section in addition to her position as  Gulf Restoration Coordinator, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.  Gulf Restoration is going to be a significant issue in Florida and other states for many years.  I hope to see you on Thursday.  Please let Lindsey Hatcher, LHatcher at law.fsu.edu<mailto:LHatcher at law.fsu.edu>, know if you will be attending.

Thanks.
Dave Markell

David L. Markell
Associate Dean for Environmental Programs
& Steven M. Goldstein Professor
Florida State University College of Law
Faculty web page: http://www.law.fsu.edu/faculty/dmarkell.html
SSRN author site:  http://ssrn.com/author=332679