[Law-envtlcert] FW: Welcome back to the College of Law. I've pasted below a list of Environmental Certificate Program enrichment events/activities for the spring semester

Markell, Dave DMarkell at law.fsu.edu
Wed Jan 7 14:57:46 EST 2015

Dear Environmental Certificate and Environmental LL.M. students,

I hope your spring semester is off to a great start.  I've listed below the enrichment events we have scheduled for the spring semester.   I will keep you posted if we add additional events or need to adjust the schedule.  As you know, Certificate students need to attend at least two enrichment events each semester.

1)     Thursday, January 22 - Enrichment Lunch with Kelly Samek, Gulf Restoration Coordinator, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, in Room A221, from 12:30PM-1:30PM.

2)     Wednesday, February 11 - Enrichment Talk with Dave Owen, Associate Dean for Research and Professor of Law, University of Maine School of Law, in Room A106, from 3:30PM-4:30PM.

3)     Wednesday, February 25 - Distinguished Lecture by Katrina Wyman, Sarah Herring Sorin Professor of Law, New York University School of Law, in Room 310, from 3:30PM-5:00PM. A reception will be held in the Rotunda following the Lecture.

4)     Thursday, March 5 - Enrichment Lunch with Katie Miller, Research Librarian, Florida State University College of Law, in Room A221, from 12:30PM-1:30PM.

5)     Wednesday, April 1 - Spring Colloquium, in A221, from 3:30-5:00. A reception will be held in the Lounge (on the first floor of the Advocacy Center) following the Colloquium.  Students interested in presenting a paper during the Colloquium should submit their proposed paper to me by March 16.

6)     Thursday, April 2 - Enrichment Lunch with Jeff Wood, Partner, Balch and Bingham, in Room A221, from 12:30PM-1:30PM.

7)     Wednesday, April 8 - Enrichment Talk with Katrina Kuh, Associate Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Intellectual Life, Hofstra University, Maurice A. Deane School of Law, in Room A106, from 3:30PM-4:30PM.

*Please RSVP to LHatcher at law.fsu.edu<mailto:LHatcher at law.fsu.edu> for each event that you will be attending.

Thanks very much, and again, welcome back to the College of Law!

Dave Markell

David L. Markell
Associate Dean for Environmental Programs
& Steven M. Goldstein Professor
Florida State University College of Law
Faculty web page: http://www.law.fsu.edu/faculty/dmarkell.html
SSRN author site:  http://ssrn.com/author=332679